- I used to go water skiing with him all the time, and he never struck me as the type of person to do such a thing.
- Once he learned of the warrant for his arrest he turned himself in immediately.
- He has worked in the same building and had the same employees for ~15 years.
- He is a member of the city council.
- He has so much to lose, and so little to gain by doing something like that.
He claims a disgruntled employee is he cause of all this. I will certainly be following the case to see how it turns out, and I hope he is exonerated. Sadly, even if he is exonerated, it will probably tarnish his reputation forever.